Hello Blog Lovers!! I want to WELCOME all of my new subscribers to the blog!! This weeks Hair Product of the Week (HPOW) is the Chi 44 Iron Guard. The makers of this product states that it will work best with CHI flat Irons but I use it with my ceramic irons and so far I love this product!! I currently can't compare the performance of my flat iron vs. CHI but it works either way. Comparing this to former heat protectants that I've used in the past this product is not greasy, oily, and doesn't weigh my hair down with product film or residue. I mist this on my hair and just go through the flat ironing process. The smell of this product is similar to the CHI Silk Infusion which has a very great smell. The CHI 44 Iron Guard is lighter in fragrance that may be because it is in liquid form opposed to the CHI Silk Infusion which is a lot more thicker in consistency. Check out the stats on this product below:
- Provides superior heat protection from the inside out
- Protects against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat styling tools
- Hair will remain silky and shiny
- Your styles will also last longer with use
- Cationic Hydration Interlink softens and balances hair, locking in moisture
- Weightless compound - Style can be regenerated with heat again and again
- Ideal with all CHI Irons
Section your hair and spray evenly over dry hair. Start using your heat styling tool from roots to ends.
Try this product its GREAT!!! I will definitely be purchasing it again. If you use it correctly it will work for you!!
Thanks for Reading!! Leave Comments!! and Tell a Friend!! Peace and Blessings ~♥ Miss Nic ♥~